Free QuoteFAQs

If you own property in a special flood hazard area (SFHA) designated by the federal government and have a mortgage, federal law requires you to have flood insurance.

  • Living in a SFHA area means that there is at least a one percent chance of flooding in any given year.

Homes and businesses located in communities that participate in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) are eligible for flood insurance at a reduced cost through the federal government.

  • The insurance companies issue the flood insurance but the federal government administers and regulates the program.

Get a Flood Quote!

Call: (281) 727-0030 or
Email:  Cyndi@cyndilawrenceagency.com

Flood insurance normally requires a 30-day waiting period from the time you sign up before the coverage is effective.

  • Exceptions are only made for certain circumstances (inquire for details)

While many natural disasters and ‘acts of God’ are covered in standard home insurance policies, flood insurance is not. We can help you to determine whether or not you need flood insurance and how much.

What is covered in the event of a flood? The structure of your home.

Flood Insurance Covers Condos in Houston Texas

Including Condos


Flood Insurance Covers Rental Property in Houston Texas

Including Rental Properties


Flood Insurance Covers Personal Property in Houston Texas

Including Your Personal Property



What is not covered?

Water damage (such as a pipe bursting in the wall) is not usually covered by a flood policy. Inquire for additional details by filling out an online quote or request for information form.

Contact Me for More Questions

Call: (281) 727-0030