Free QuoteFAQs

The types of coverage we offer include:


This coverage pays when someone else is injured or suffers property damage resulting from an accident or negligence on the part of you or a member of your household. This coverage extends to when you’re out of the home (such as in someone else’s home).

  • Pets are included in this coverage.

Get a Home Quote!

Call: (281) 727-0030 or
Email: cyndi@cyndiagency.com

Living Expenses

If your home becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss, then this benefit covers additional living expenses such as hotel fees.

Medical Payments

This covers the medical expenses of someone injured at your home (not including members of your household).


Optional Coverages

There are some optional coverages that are not part of standard home insurance policies such as:

  • Coverage for art, jewelry, collectibles, etc.
  • Flood insurance
  • Earthquake insurance

Personal Property

This coverage covers all of your personal belongings such as furniture, clothing and appliances. Some other benefits include:

    • This coverage extends around the world.
    • Coverage is comprehensive and covers many types of damage and losses such as fire, theft and vandalism (exclusions may apply).
    • Your items are replaced without a deduction for depreciation.

Real Property

Our home policy covers different types of damage to your home and separate structures, such as a detached garage. Some of the things covered are damage caused by:

  • Wind
  • Fire
  • Vandalism

Contact Me for More Questions

Call: (281) 727-0030